Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Watched the 4th one. Yay! Twilight princess. You took the pics yourself right? =)

1. Who is Link talking about when he's talking about somebody's obsession with their mother?
2. Ganon has a beard :P
3. In the pic where Link says "her welfare consumes him", Link has a red eye and a blue eye! Its so freaky! XD
4. Is Zant the main bad guy in the game?
5. Never knew the wolf form was a curse.
6. "Am I so beautiful you've no words left?" Ewww...but that was funny because she was the farthest thing from "beautiful".
7. Who is that pixie thing that follows Link everywhere? He?she is almost like Navi.
8. Is the pixie form a curse? Is her true form that weird woman from earlier? That would be strange. She looked better in the pixie form...-.-

I guess thats all I have to say. Great last pic! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:01 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Watched the 4th one. Yay! Twilight princess. You took the pics yourself right? =)

1. Who is Link talking about when he's talking about somebody's obsession with their mother?
2. Ganon has a beard :P
3. In the pic where Link says "her welfare consumes him", Link has a red eye and a blue eye! Its so freaky! XD
4. Is Zant the main bad guy in the game?
5. Never knew the wolf form was a curse.
6. "Am I so beautiful you've no words left?" Ewww...but that was funny because she was the farthest thing from "beautiful".
7. Who is that pixie thing that follows Link everywhere? He?she is almost like Navi.
8. Is the pixie form a curse? Is her true form that weird woman from earlier? That would be strange. She looked better in the pixie form...-.-

I guess thats all I have to say. Great last pic! =)

1. Shaman guy who saved the Zora prince, forgot his name. Renado? Dunno/...
2. I hate Ganondorf's look in this game. His hair is horrendous.
3. Really? Didnt notice.
4. No, Ganondorf is.
5. Not EXACTLY. More like Zant implanted a permanate form of magic into Link's head that keeps him in wolf form. Later removed by the Master Sword.
6. Aww..... she's not bad. Trust me, if u ever saw the other Twili.. youll appreciate her. -.-
7. She's the Twilight Princess.
8. Yes, the pixie form is a curse. And yes I agree, she looks better that way. But shes not ugly in the other form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:04 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
I watched the third one. A lot of the pics are pretty good.

This the first time I've ever seen Link-Saria pairing. Well, I know they were could be paired but I've never actually seen someone draw it. That one looked cool. Green forest color!

The ending you did for this one is good. Good picture, holding it longer than the rest, and softing the music until it stops. Credits roll right before it.
I've never seen the Neji-Tenten pairing before. I did see the only one you have where they are in winter outfits but I couldnt recognize who they were.

Thanks for commenting Lawrence. Really appreciate. =)

Anyways, everyone should check out this link.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11263020/?qo=195&q=by%3Asage-of-winds&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

I found it sooooooooo funny when I first saw it........ love love love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:53 pm

NancyC wrote:

Thanks for commenting Lawrence. Really appreciate. =)

Anyways, everyone should check out this link.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11263020/?qo=195&q=by%3Asage-of-winds&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

I found it sooooooooo funny when I first saw it........ love love love

Hahahaha! That is hilarious! You've gotta love Ganondorf! xD
Haha, Link too. Naughty boy. hyper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:59 am

NancyC wrote:
Anyways, everyone should check out this link.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11263020/?qo=195&q=by%3Asage-of-winds&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
I found it sooooooooo funny when I first saw it........ love love love

I don't get it. What word did Link put down? Why is Zelda yelling Scrabble queen?
I do get the Ganondorf face. Priceless. xD
Yeah, I dont get the rest....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:35 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
NancyC wrote:
Anyways, everyone should check out this link.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11263020/?qo=195&q=by%3Asage-of-winds&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
I found it sooooooooo funny when I first saw it........ love love love

I don't get it. What word did Link put down? Why is Zelda yelling Scrabble queen?
I do get the Ganondorf face. Priceless. xD
Yeah, I dont get the rest....

I think that the word Link is *thinking* of putting down is up to your imagination.
As for Zelda, I think she's the winner or something like that, since Ganondorf is all, "OMG! No way!" (in a preppy voice) and Link is...thinking of naughty words (last resort).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:00 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
LawrenceL wrote:
NancyC wrote:
Anyways, everyone should check out this link.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11263020/?qo=195&q=by%3Asage-of-winds&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
I found it sooooooooo funny when I first saw it........ love love love

I don't get it. What word did Link put down? Why is Zelda yelling Scrabble queen?
I do get the Ganondorf face. Priceless. xD
Yeah, I dont get the rest....

I think that the word Link is *thinking* of putting down is up to your imagination.
As for Zelda, I think she's the winner or something like that, since Ganondorf is all, "OMG! No way!" (in a preppy voice) and Link is...thinking of naughty words (last resort).

Yep. Im pretty sure what Link is thinking is left to your own interpretation. And everything else Yin said (especially Gaonodorf saying OMG in a girly voice)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:27 pm

I guess I dont have as much a naughty mind as everybody else.
*shields self from everybody's attacks* nooo, dont hurt me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:32 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
I guess I dont have as much a naughty mind as everybody else.
*shields self from everybody's attacks* nooo, dont hurt me

What??!! Well excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me Lawrence!

xD jk jk just making a parody of Link's lame cartoon catchphrase: "Well excusssssssseeeeeeeeee me Princess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:20 pm

NancyC wrote:
LawrenceL wrote:
I guess I dont have as much a naughty mind as everybody else.
*shields self from everybody's attacks* nooo, dont hurt me

What??!! Well excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me Lawrence!

xD jk jk just making a parody of Link's lame cartoon catchphrase: "Well excusssssssseeeeeeeeee me Princess."

Hahaha! I've always been a bit resentful on how lame they made Link on those shows. I mean...compared to TP Link now..*ahem ahem*
But its still funny all the same. blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:35 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
NancyC wrote:
LawrenceL wrote:
I guess I dont have as much a naughty mind as everybody else.
*shields self from everybody's attacks* nooo, dont hurt me

What??!! Well excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me Lawrence!

xD jk jk just making a parody of Link's lame cartoon catchphrase: "Well excusssssssseeeeeeeeee me Princess."

Hahaha! I've always been a bit resentful on how lame they made Link on those shows. I mean...compared to TP Link now..*ahem ahem*
But its still funny all the same. blush

On my Youtube account, I favorited a Zelda Cartoon video that literally has 1 min 50 sec of Link saying "Well excuseeeeeeeee me Princess"

-.- Jeez they had limited dialogue in those days..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:22 pm

NancyC wrote:

On my Youtube account, I favorited a Zelda Cartoon video that literally has 1 min 50 sec of Link saying "Well excuseeeeeeeee me Princess"

-.- Jeez they had limited dialogue in those days..............

Or maybe they didn't take it all that seriously anyway. Eh. huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:58 pm

They have a Link cartoon series? I wanna see...Unless it's really lame like you say it is...

Well, Good Luck everybody! xP Hope everyone scores high on their finals and survives the next 2 weeks. (I probably won't cuz I havent been studying at all this weekend. Extra luck for me to pass the finals. xD ) Yup, I guess those are my last words for today. G'Night everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335   

Back to top Go down
 
meeting Tues 1/9 rm337 or Wed 1/10 rm335
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Achieving my Dream-Meeting Michael Crawford
» Gerry pics - meeting with director Gabriele Muccino
» Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Meeting Man!
» Shohin at Keyaki Bonsai Club meeting
» [080802] Hyori - Stars Friends Meeting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Updates :: Meeting Dates & Updates-
Jump to: