Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Anyone know some good ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good ones?   Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:31 pm

Sure. *Lawrence goes and paces up and down Haspel Street not knowing which house*
Oh, and thank you very much. Lately, I've been feeling like I'm a very un-grateful person for some reason. You're a bad person Lawrence, bad! Shame, shame *does the 2 finger motion*
Thank you.

edit: So Stuy starts Thursday this week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good ones?   Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:44 am

Somebody asked me once at a meeting what kind of person is Satoshi Hiwatari from DNAngel. I can't remember who but then we went into the topic of how Satoshi was always cornering boys and that looked a little wrong from a certain point of view. I'll post up a few examples.

Dark lives in Daisuke's DNA. Basically, they share the same body. Satoshi knows it. He just hints it to Daisuke to play around with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good ones?   Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:30 am

LawrenceL wrote:
Sure. *Lawrence goes and paces up and down Haspel Street not knowing which house*
Oh, and thank you very much. Lately, I've been feeling like I'm a very un-grateful person for some reason. You're a bad person Lawrence, bad! Shame, shame *does the 2 finger motion*
Thank you.

edit: So Stuy starts Thursday this week?

Yeah, it does. So..... maybe u can come over on Tuesday in the morning? Cuz I have to babysit in the afternoon. Rebecca's an "if", but I really want her to bring back my Kingdom Hearts game >< KH2 is like, too motion friendly that if u get use to that, you'll never get use to KH. Any ways, we can also try out my Wii (Maybe you can drag Allen along too) but er.... this is embarrassing to ask, but can one of u bring AA batteries?

Oh yeah, Daisuke looks super cute in that scene "Hi-Hiwatari-kun?" xD Screams fangirlism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good ones?   Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:12 pm

Okay. I got the AA batteries and as for Allen...*runs over to his house and knocks the door down. Drags Allen out* Okay! All set for tomorrow! xP

Have you ever noticed that Daisuke's hair is both soft and spiky at the same time? *cough* Breaking the laws of natural hair beavior! *cough* You could sit there poking is hair all day long and it'll never get boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good ones?   Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:44 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Okay. I got the AA batteries and as for Allen...*runs over to his house and knocks the door down. Drags Allen out* Okay! All set for tomorrow! xP

Have you ever noticed that Daisuke's hair is both soft and spiky at the same time? *cough* Breaking the laws of natural hair beavior! *cough* You could sit there poking is hair all day long and it'll never get boring.

Yay! Great! Hope we'll have fun tom then.

And yeah, I know. The outline is clearly spiky, but the way she colors it, it looks soft.
Like if u look at Cloud's hair, it looks really spiky and hard, but when u look at Daisuke's hair, it looks soft.............

Oh, and if u ever read this, come over at like, around 10 30 ish ok?

Hen desuyo! (Refers to Daisuke's hair)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good ones?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone know some good ones?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2