Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 27
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:48 pm

If you hand me your fanart, I will scan it, watermark it, and post it in this thread. Members can then select their own picture and place it in their individual thread. To get the url and direct link, just right click on the picture and click properties.

2-20-07
anime/manga: unknown


2-11-07


11-19-06
anime: Naruto; character: Sasuke, Naruto

manga: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask; character: Goron Link; www.zelda-infinite.com legend of zelda manga.

anime: Gunslinger Girl; character: Henrietta

anime: Naruto; character: Sasuke


---------------------
anime: Card Captor Sakura; character: Sakura


Last edited by on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
Monika
President
President
avatar

Number of posts : 112
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:01 pm

Oooooooooffff. I like that picture a lot. Although I don't really know what anime/manga it's from...It's still awesome! xD The wrinkles + details on the clothing and her eyes look so awesome... :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xanga.com/monstika
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 27
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:17 pm

Monika wrote:
Oooooooooffff. I like that picture a lot. Although I don't really know what anime/manga it's from...It's still awesome! xD The wrinkles + details on the clothing and her eyes look so awesome... :D
*SHOCK* you don't know card captor sakura?!?! Shocked lols well it is kind of old but i used to love that show back when they were airing it. shaoran(li)Xsakura <--so adorable together. sakura always has the most interesting, weird, and unique costumes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
Monika
President
President
avatar

Number of posts : 112
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:46 pm

ah, that's what it is? i've heard of it before. that's why it looked so familiar, i guess. huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xanga.com/monstika
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Member's Fanart   Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:06 pm

I've seen pics of CCS from my cousin, she likes the series and has like this collecion in one corner of her bedroom.
The eyes and hair are done pretty well. It looks like it was quickly sketched so no time for the details of the clothes. Still good! Keep up the great work! xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FayC
Villager
Villager


Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:30 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU beer THE DRAWINGS THAT I WORKED HARD FOR DIDNT WASTE IT'S FABULOUS SHAPE AND OUTCOME HEHE beer huh ^__^ hehe =) wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakai Yuji
Villager
Villager
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:02 pm

Ohhhh so that's who you were >_> now I remember you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FayC
Villager
Villager


Number of posts : 30
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:07 pm

hahaha very reall cool yep nice isn't that a baby for myperfect artwork???!!! is it gorgeous or whatt beer huh ^__^ beer sorry beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 27
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:15 pm

4 up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:11 pm

Doomo Arigatoo Helen senpai ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Member's Fanart   Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:46 pm

YES! They're finally up! Thank you so much! Now that I look at it, they're all really good.
It's Goron Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Somebody at a meeting mentioned the website www.zelda-infinite.com? google it and there, you can some of the legend of zelda manga. Just throwing it out there for anyone to take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 27
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:48 pm

NancyC wrote:
Doomo Arigatoo Helen senpai ^^
heh, u welcome~

LawrenceL wrote:
YES! They're finally up! Thank you so much! Now that I look at it, they're all really good.
It's Goron Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Somebody at a meeting mentioned the website www.zelda-infinite.com? google it and there, you can some of the legend of zelda manga. Just throwing it out there for anyone to take.
^__^ lols np~ and sorry i couldn't post 'em sooner.
and aite, i editted the info on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:23 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
YES! They're finally up! Thank you so much! Now that I look at it, they're all really good.
It's Goron Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Somebody at a meeting mentioned the website www.zelda-infinite.com? google it and there, you can some of the legend of zelda manga. Just throwing it out there for anyone to take.

Lawrence! How could u forget that it was me who told u? sad2 sad2 sad2 Oh well. NP =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Member's Fanart   Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm

So sorry! sorry All credit goes to Nancy! I heard it twice, once at a meeting and then from you. Probably it was you both times. Just never noticed! sorry Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnRaphaelC
Villager
Villager
avatar

Number of posts : 3
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:46 pm

Nice work guys! Those are pretty awesome! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s9.invisionfree.com/Blue_Ocean/
Han
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 211
Age : 27
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:40 pm

heh Sakura is in Tsubasa Chronicles too! =DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 27
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:28 am

yea but the ref she used was a ccs manga. and even though sakura is in both ccs and tsubasa, you can tell the difference in how they look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
Monika
President
President
avatar

Number of posts : 112
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 pm

ooh, I love Christina's trigger-happy human. ^^ The eyes look niiiiiiiiiiiice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xanga.com/monstika
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm

Nancy's Naruto fanart is so pretty! I like the back perspective. wink

And the Goron Link is pretty good too...except I prefer Zora Link. sorry xD
But its good! I'm complimenting!

Christina's piccy is cool too! I like the gun! Even though it looks a bit bent near the end, I still wish I could draw guns as good as that. Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:55 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
Nancy's Naruto fanart is so pretty! I like the back perspective. wink

And the Goron Link is pretty good too...except I prefer Zora Link. sorry xD
But its good! I'm complimenting!

Christina's piccy is cool too! I like the gun! Even though it looks a bit bent near the end, I still wish I could draw guns as good as that. Good job!

Thanks. BTW, are u a Zelda fan? Cuz Im a big one, and if u are, then we can spend some time discussing it. But I like all the forms. Deku LInk has the hottest horns, and can spin spin spin! Weeeee xD and Goron LInk can roll around, which is soooooooo necessary in that game huh Zora LInk can play a fish guitar, which is kinda weird, but cool all the same. Ok, Ill stop ranting now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:38 pm

NancyC wrote:
YinlerthaiC. wrote:
Nancy's Naruto fanart is so pretty! I like the back perspective. wink

And the Goron Link is pretty good too...except I prefer Zora Link. sorry xD
But its good! I'm complimenting!

Christina's piccy is cool too! I like the gun! Even though it looks a bit bent near the end, I still wish I could draw guns as good as that. Good job!

Thanks. BTW, are u a Zelda fan? Cuz Im a big one, and if u are, then we can spend some time discussing it. But I like all the forms. Deku LInk has the hottest horns, and can spin spin spin! Weeeee xD and Goron LInk can roll around, which is soooooooo necessary in that game huh Zora LInk can play a fish guitar, which is kinda weird, but cool all the same. Ok, Ill stop ranting now.

I'm a fan of everything video games you could say...(well, maybe not EVERYTHING...), so...um...yay, LoZ!! There seem to be a lot of fans in this school...
Fish guitar is cool!! Because it's a guitar!! And, I enjoy being Zora Link and frolicking in the sea...you can swim around like a dolphin and jump into the air and go Wii! I mean...Whee!! Although...Majora's Mask wasn't exactly my favorite... huh But it was cool.
Now its Twilight Princess. xD Because Link got cooler polygons! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 254
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
NancyC wrote:
YinlerthaiC. wrote:
Nancy's Naruto fanart is so pretty! I like the back perspective. wink

And the Goron Link is pretty good too...except I prefer Zora Link. sorry xD
But its good! I'm complimenting!

Christina's piccy is cool too! I like the gun! Even though it looks a bit bent near the end, I still wish I could draw guns as good as that. Good job!

Thanks. BTW, are u a Zelda fan? Cuz Im a big one, and if u are, then we can spend some time discussing it. But I like all the forms. Deku LInk has the hottest horns, and can spin spin spin! Weeeee xD and Goron LInk can roll around, which is soooooooo necessary in that game huh Zora LInk can play a fish guitar, which is kinda weird, but cool all the same. Ok, Ill stop ranting now.

I'm a fan of everything video games you could say...(well, maybe not EVERYTHING...), so...um...yay, LoZ!! There seem to be a lot of fans in this school...
Fish guitar is cool!! Because it's a guitar!! And, I enjoy being Zora Link and frolicking in the sea...you can swim around like a dolphin and jump into the air and go Wii! I mean...Whee!! Although...Majora's Mask wasn't exactly my favorite... huh But it was cool.
Now its Twilight Princess. xD Because Link got cooler polygons! xD

OMG. Did u get it for the Wii? That's so Hot if u did. Im sooooooooo jealous! Ill probably have to deal with the Gamecube one that's being released later in Dec. cuz Im sure the Wii will be sold out forever sad2 Any how, you were at the SSBM tourni right? Do u know where they got that shirt? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:08 pm

Yeah, I got it for the Wii. A Wii for Mii!! I'm sorry. sorry
Don't worry, they'll have more Wii's out for December. Plus, if you get the Wii version, you get a little fairy flying around as a cursor for the Wii-mote, which the GC doesn't have. Cute... wink And its fun! You can point and aim to shoot arrows and stuff.

And yes, I was at that tournament. I lost my first round..(OUT OF PRACTICE! I say! I'll get them all next time! angry ) and then ended up cheering silenetly for someone.
Oh, and they got the T-shirt from NintendoWorld, which, incidentally, was where I got my Wii (they had a pretty good supply...since it was NINTENDOWorld after all). I wanna go shopping there for stuff...Nintendo stuff... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 245
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: The Wii   Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:42 pm

Oh! That's who you are! I saw you there at the meeting. Dunno if you recognized me. I was only there for like 5 minutes just to check out the controller.
Yeah, it's awesome stuff.
Yay for the Wii! xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 27
Location : Surrounded by Lumas in a fictional Galaxy.
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:59 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Oh! That's who you are! I saw you there at the meeting. Dunno if you recognized me. I was only there for like 5 minutes just to check out the controller.
Yeah, it's awesome stuff.
Yay for the Wii! xP

The controller was shiny...Until the human fingerprints ravaged the pearly white skin. sad huh

Yeah, I was only there for a few minutes to see how many people would come, how's the Wii looking for the club, if Mr.President needs me for something...etc.

Ah well. Indeed, Wii is cool! wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   

Back to top Go down
 
Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Autographs/Letters from cast members
» Warhounds, Giant Rats, and other lesser warband members
» GhibliFreek's Fanart
» NEW MEMBERS - change your profile
» Almost 1000 members

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Art :: Fanart-
Jump to: